- Doors will be propped open to outside, to sanctuary, to bathrooms. If not windy, also doors in sanctuary to the outside.
- Bathrooms, doorknobs, music stands & equipment, pulpit, altar, sound booth, light switches, and surfaces in multipurpose (overflow) room will be sanitized on Saturday.
- One way entrance (with ramp) to sanctuary, and exit from sanctuary (other door, unless need ramp) clearly marked. Ushers will assist.
- Masks are expected to be worn and will be available at entrances.
- Rows to sit in clearly marked, skipping one row between (taped off). Ushers will advise to leave two seats between family units in row.
- Rope off whole area around River singers/musicians.
- Offering plates will be on stools at back near doors.
- No bulletins/handouts; everything will be on the screens.
- Hand sanitizer available at entrances and throughout the occupied areas of the building.
- Other rooms will be marked closed/do not enter. Library will be open and available, occupancy should be limited to 2 or 3 people at a time.
- Water fountains are not to be used – please feel free to bring a water bottle to worship with you.
- No communion first two weeks (June 21/28) as we make adjustments.
- Masks to be worn by all worshippers – we have them available! Please only very gentle singing or unison speaking. You may clap, use rhythm instruments, or just allow those with microphones to speak responses.
- No passing of the peace by touch. No handshaking at the back after worship service.
- No food/beverages may be served. Please do not gather at tables in the fellowship hall.
- Go outside to chat after the service – please use safe spacing.
- We realize this will all seem odd at first. However, we have adapted to
much in the last few months, and these changes will be worth being able to join together in worship once again. See you soon at LCC!